In light of public concern regarding the recent universal outbreak of COVID-19, or Coronavirus disease, we understand that proper sanitation and sterilization are crucial to keeping your office healthy and safe. We want to ensure all of our clients, both current and potential, that we are adequately equipped to operate accordingly to avoid the spread of harmful germs. We will continue to purchase the high-quality products and supplies with robust germ-fighting chemicals we have used for years. As always, you can count on the fact that we never dilute our cleaners.
We can all contribute towards easing the spread of the Coronavirus by educating ourselves and taking the following precautionary measures:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or demonstrate symptoms of oncoming sickness
- Avoid touching the nose, eyes, and mouth areas
- Stay home from work and other public places when you are sick
- Always cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue
- Regularly disinfect your household or office, especially objects and surfaces frequently touched, such as cell phones, computers, etc.
- Thoroughly wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
If you are concerned with the fate of your company’s health, you can put your trust in Quick & Clean to deliver top-of-the-line cleaning services. We especially understand the value of diligence when it comes to monitoring an epidemic. Together with our staff, we will continue to work to combat Coronavirus.
If you would like additional information about our cleaning approach, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (850) 765-0049. Thank you.
Kristi and Walt Kreitlow